Navigation

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bandslam Soundtrack

Bandslam

PLEASE CREDIT US,if you upload anywhere else,thanks

Songs Listed in order

1. Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
2. Amphetamine - I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go On [Ft. Aly Michalka]
3. 24 Hours - Shack
4. Where Are You Now - Honor Society
5. Lunar One - Seventeen Evergreen
6. Femme Fatale - The Velvet Underground & Nico
7. Twice Is Too Much - Exist
8. Road - Nick Drake
9. Someone to Fall Back On - I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go On [Ft. Aly Michalka]
10. I Want You to Want Me - Aly Michalka
11. Pretend - Scott Porter and The Glory Dogs
12. Stuck in the Middle - The Burning Hotels
13. Blizzard Woman Blues - The Daze
14. Everything I Own - I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go On [Ft. Vanessa Hudgens]
15. What Light - Wilco

Pleasure)
Download Album
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

No comments:

Post a Comment